what do the japanese in general think about weebs

For Japanese people or people who speak Japanese

日本人用
RyukoBadguy

what do the japanese in general think about weebs

Post by RyukoBadguy »

since i don't speak japanese, i'll ask in english :Read:
what do you guys think about weebs? do they annoy you? do you think they have an insanely unrealistic image of japan and people living there?
i had a similar experience with slavaboos that loved russia simply because they played stalker once or twice, or worse off, just saw the memes and liked them too much, albeit i kinda miss those times now that everyone outright hates russia
the rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated
fuck you kirby
(*) will never forget goatse sig (*)
(*) 2023/09/20 - 2023/09/20 (*)

mad dog of eientei
nishi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: what do the japanese in general think about weebs

Post by nishi »

RyukoBadguy wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:16 pm since i don't speak japanese, i'll ask in english :Read:
what do you guys think about weebs? do they annoy you? do you think they have an insanely unrealistic image of japan and people living there?
i had a similar experience with slavaboos that loved russia simply because they played stalker once or twice, or worse off, just saw the memes and liked them too much, albeit i kinda miss those times now that everyone outright hates russia
they do annoy me. usually.
RyukoBadguy

Post by RyukoBadguy »

nishi wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:37 am
RyukoBadguy wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:16 pm since i don't speak japanese, i'll ask in english :Read:
seems like it's a usual occurence then, i wish americans would have to suffer from all the movies and shows and games painting their country as paradise when everyone just comes there en masse and completely shits up the whole place
fuck you kirby

mad dog of eientei
RyukoBadguy

Post by RyukoBadguy »

RyukoBadguy wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:44 am
seems like it's a usual occurence then, i wish americans would have to suffer from all the movies and shows and games painting their country as paradise when everyone just comes there en masse and completely shits up the whole place
wait a fucking second, that's exactly what's been happening to america
GOOD
fuck you kirby

mad dog of eientei
nishi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nishi »

RyukoBadguy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:37 pm
RyukoBadguy wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:44 am

wait a fucking second, that's exactly what's been happening to america
GOOD
@onion9@